Monday, October 24, 2011

Decoration Inspiration

When decorating a space, I love to get inspired by other rooms. I saw this one on Will's pinterest. What great colors.
 If you like the color palette too, here are some simple and inexpensive 
ways to add those colors to any space. (and that table is from ikea?!)

- you can get frames anywhere Here is a set of 5 to get you started.
I would use these west elm frames as inspiration, 
and display them however you'd like.
-the table is from ikea. I love the shape. And the price.
- I love this shape for glassware. I suggest michael's for a nice selection too.
- A simple white pillar candle is nice inside of the large glass holder, 
but I like this one above from Pottery barn b/c of it's subtle texture.
I always give plain white candles as hostess gifts b/c no 
one can have enough and this one would be special.

8 comments:

Jennifer of JennySue Makeup said...

that table does not look like it's from cheapo ikea- amazing and wonderful to find something so chic and inexpensive!! i would love your opinion or advice on chic ways to organize a bathroom if you get a chance to stop by my most recent post on "project vanity organization." love your stylish site! http://www.jennysuemakeup.com

anglopologie said...

I love that wreath! ideal for fall!

Jen said...

The texture on the candles is beautiful!

bink and boo said...

I love those dark (black?) doors against the white walls.

Unknown said...

Adore the palette thanks for the inexpensive ideas :)

Unknown said...

I do the exact same thing for hostess gifts, and these white candles are so subtly chic!

Costa Calzature said...

I love your blog!! I'll follow you and I hope that you want follow me on the blog of my italian shoes shop!! See you soon...
Costa Calzature
costacalzature@gmail.com

amy b.s. said...

i am loving those black doors too.