Tuesday, July 26, 2011

In my home: Bungalow 5

I am in the process of furnishing my new town house so Bungalow 5 has been in my top searches these days. I was seeking out white side tables for the longest time. But, as you know I am "selective", so here were the requirements:
 White (I have brown furniture and like to mix things up)
 Rounded edges (my room is unique in shape. enough said),
 a drawer (must be able hide away my cell phone charger , bobby pins etc at night),
 and preferably a bottom shelf. Just because I love that in a table. More room to display items.
Found what I needed there after a suggestion via twitter- and it's been magic ever since. 
Here, Megan shows us how to simply style my Bunglaow 5 nightstand. 


Books: pieces Inc., Glamour lamp: circa lighting, Candle and coasters: calypso St Barth, Eclectic lamp: arteriors home

here are some photos of my own


 I love the open middle, and shelf on the bottom so I can display my favorite items.
bungalow 5

15 comments:

J. said...

It's a fabulous table, and you've done a beautiful job displaying your pretty pieces!

rachel @ Just a Touch of Gray said...

Lovely!! I love those gold lamps in your mood board... I've been searching for something just like those!

Julie and Lauren said...

The side table is perfection.

Kate said...

I love how you showcased the shoes on the bottom shelf.

Mandy Crandell said...

Those nightstands are perfect!!!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/MandyCrandell

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i love that table! its a great piece. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Meghan McCann said...

You know, I love the eclectic - but yours just might be cuter :)


megmacdesigns.blogspot.com

Lily said...

It looks great !! I love how you displayed your shoes !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Rebecca said...

your place must be so beautiful!

Tiffany Kadani said...

I love it! I love the shape and where it's placed. Wonderful photos!

Kelli | Style Domesticity said...

lovely! xx

Dirt & Diamonds

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the mirrored tray and blue shoes - genius xx

ashley nicole catherine said...

gorgeous! love the white and gold!

Unknown said...

LOVE the eclectic look! And the way you styled it up is perfect. The blue shoes - I'm dying!

Dylanarman said...

Many are almost rectangular in shape and covers a total area of land of about 28 000 square feet

Rental Property Management