Friday, July 22, 2011

During a project last week, I was asked to do a few sketches of a "chic little backpack" ... which got me thinking- can backpacks be chic? I researched and I decided to share some of my finds from this project with you.  Found some cute ones, and they would be such a simple solution for moms on the go, or to bring along on a plane during your next trip.

 I think they'd be perfect for to pack some food in for the park, or a day trip to the zoo...
What are your thoughts? Could you pack any of these up or are you stuck on a traditional purse?

12 comments:

Color Collective said...

love, LOVE all of these backpacks!

Alexa said...

I love these. So chic!
xo
Alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

ashley nicole catherine said...

haha that would be my first question too! love the first one.

xo

Elizabeth said...

Love that leather one! So grown up and chic!
-e (modern24seven.blogspot.com)

Whim Wham Life said...

Ahhh, cool backpacks do exist! Thank you thank you. I'm planning on snagging one to use as a diaper bag. Very classy:-) xoxo

Legally Brunette said...

I love the brown one in the top picture and the white one in the last pic. I would totally rock both! What brand are they or where can I find them?

Anonymous said...

love the first images..the brown one, very elegant yet sporty! just got a vintage black leather one recently! xoxo

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I feel silly with a pack on my back but the grey tote is really nice. I could rock that all day.

Unknown said...

Backpacks can definitely be CHIC! Love that aztec printed one...so worn in and looks like it could tell a story of places traveled.

Hope you have a great weekend.
C

Fashion Wrap Up said...

Love all these backpacks! Backpacks can definitely be chic and elegant especially the leather ones!

Xo - Christy

a m o u r e t t e said...

I love a chic backback. They are not easy to find, but when you find a good one - its amazing. There are so many summer activities when it comes in handy to have a fantastic looking backpack. Love your picks!

Anna said...

target has the cutest Navajo backpack and its been one of my favorite summer purchases!