Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pomp and Plumage

 Can we begin wearing boutonnieres on a regular day please?


Amanda* said...


jociegal said...

These are LOVELY!

indie.electronic.alternative. said...

in the event that i ever get married, i'm referencing this. the one on the left is amazing!

Jess said...

yes please!!!!

iheartkiwi said...

LOVE the colors in the boutonniere on the right... Such a perfect combination.

Carly said...

love those feathers. I have been on such a feathered earring kick lately...even though the trend is passing..I don't think I will be able to give them up.
Just make me feel so whimsical.

glamour. monster. said...

those are stunning! great blog you have going by the way, much love xo

from the creators of the fashion blog,
two girls one closet,
brand new, so visit us and follow, we will follow back!:)

Sarah said...

Yes. I think that would be fine =) These are lovely. Thanks for sharing.


Amy said...

This is beautiful! I love how different and unique it is. A perfect idea for a spring celebration!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

With feathers? For sure!

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Priscila Peters said...

Adorable! I like it a lot.