Thursday, March 24, 2011

In the Spirit of St Barths

With old man winter thoroughly confused this spring, as I work in the office I find myself dreaming of sand, sun- and a luxurious break. I just entered this contest for a trip to St Barths, in honor of the launch of Assouline's newest book "In the Spirit of St Barths". (And I promise my entry was gooood, so I'm doing a lucky hula dance)
I thought I'd share a few photos from the book- so you can all dream of the sun with me. I have never been anywhere like this- and the book serves as such vacation inspiration.





 
Do you have any dream getaways these days?

10 comments:

travelkate said...

I have been to some nearby islands, but nothing seems to have the panache of St. Barth's-I long to visit, and these pictures make a trip there that much more enticing! Can' wait to check out this book!

Alyson said...

Well right now I'd love to be in St. Barths! Those pictures are absolutely stunning! The water, oh my. I've got the vacation bug now. :)

Swedish in Atlanta said...

Gorgeous pictures! I'm dreaming about my trip to the Cloisters on Sea Island in a few weeks. It's no St. Barths but still very nice, or so I hope as this will be my first time.
Petra

http://swedishinatlanta.blogspot.com/

Nicolle said...

I went to St.Barths for my honeymoon and it was amazing and my dream vacation is to go back!!!!
Nicolle
www.jackandsalma.com

Nicole Marie said...

oh i want to go!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Im dreaming lots of far away shaws I havnt been abroad in a couple of years now & I NEED some real sunshine & sandy beaches

Liesl said...

This looks so lovely and just perfect for a honeymoon!

Liesl :)

Bud and Leo said...

St. Barth's is AMAZING! That water is so clear. Love it.

angela hardison said...

yes! i have so many. mostly i'm dreaming of taking a trip to italy/switzerland this year... except that we just bought a new house and it seems like all our funds should go towards fixing it up :) i do love dreaming though.

Sara B said...

Probably Greece. But at this point I'm just looking forward to laying poolside in Vegas in a couple months!! I want sun and heat!!