Monday, June 7, 2010

poolside at the parker

Good morning! Would like to introduce a new summertime post project. Each Monday throughout the summer a post will appear "poolside at the parker" which will feature beautiful photos of the parker palm springs- and looks to match. If you have your own look to submit for a future post email dallasshawdesign@gmail.com for review.
With that said: happy Monday and here are this weeks picks, for poolside at the parker.

clutch christian louboutin, shoes azzadine alai, dress tibi, ring juicy, lipstain tarte

9 comments:

Anna White said...

Oh just divine..you have set the mood to match the outfit perfectly...love it! x

Tiffany Kadani said...

Can I be there right now? Please?

I love that top. It's a top, right?

And I think the new feature is exciting. I'll see what I can come up with.

Sarah Esther said...

fun idea! the parker itself looks awesome enough for me.

Heather Feemster said...

Oh my, you're going to have me dreaming of the Parker all summer!!

Unknown said...

i love the dress! did you see that tibi is on gilt today?

Anonymous said...

love those shoes! with the fab cutouts, perfect for the summertime!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Dallas what are you doing? insanely gorgeous, I did a post about the parker sometime ago, love the whole vibe
and love your idea, may send you over an idea if you like? xoxo

Unknown said...

What a great idea. Love that photo, makes me want to go back there now! And love that dress. Blue has become my thing lately:)

HOGGER + Co. said...

OOoh I love this idea - great job!

-photohogger