Tuesday, June 29, 2010

lela rose resort

After posting this photo I promised a few additional photos from the lela rose resort show. It was beautiful- and so was lela herself.


Models wore the clothing while hanging out on Lela's dining room table- make sure to check out photos of the home here. And the designer took the time to greet each guest- she told me that she made all of the iced tea herself- and we chatted about it around macaroons.
She has the home, and the most talked about show- and still takes the time to prepare personal touches for her guests. Lela is my kind of gal.

7 comments:

Lillian C said...

Wow, that must've been such a cool experience!! Definitely love the clothes, and love that she made the iced tea herself (and served macarons!) :) So classy! :)

Unknown said...

Oh yay, I remember these were coming still:) My fave is the bottom, left outfit. Love! And yeah, her house is amazing!

Chelsea said...

I love that wood background in the photos!

MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

Nice clothes! Love the first dress.:)SarahD

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

ovely collection, I love what she does, it's so sophisticated

Unknown said...

great outfits

seesaw designs said...

Simply lovely.