Thursday, April 23, 2009

today

Today, I have a really important meeting via phone and I am also packaging up some orders for the week. Going out this week as well- those postcards we designed for the prints (kind of together, remember the little hedgehog in the corner?)
Here is a shot of what they look like all finished up- thanks so much for the ideas and help!
The stamps were made at stamps.com , so I could an additional product photo. etsyThat photo is taken by Alischa, who now has a great new line of prints out!
I have a thing in my heart for old chairs.
They are on sale here.

8 comments:

kendall.micayla said...

Lovely postcard! I really like how the light matches with the orange color... very pretty!
I love the old chairs-its so beautiful, and the different colors really makes it cute!

Lizzy said...

I love the way they turned out and the chair prints are so fun!

LiPeony said...

Those are some great photos and items... the chairs print and the bunny print are so cute... =D

Anonymous said...

what a great idea! I hove how the stamp turned out.

Aline said...

lovely things!

Weathered & Worn said...

I love the print. I used to collect chairs, and paint them with as many colors as possible with crazy designs! ( okay so I still want to collect them I just don't have the room to!) Thanks for sharing, Penny

blue moss said...

love love love the chairs!

Bead Up said...

"You and I both" -- seeing those words automatically plays the Jason Mraz song of the same title in my head. And now I had to play it on iTunes. Love it!

"Cause you and I both loved
What you and I spoke of
And others just read of
Others only read of the love, the love that I love."