Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm back!!!

Back, from a trip to Orlando and then Siesta Key. It was for the most part relaxing but now I have so much work to do. If you take a break when your life is busy you have to be ready to pay for it upon your return. I have never seen so many emails in one inbox and I guess I'll be working hard this week.
Glad to be back to work though. Happy to return to some nice comments about the safety dance painting. I'll have some big news to share about the paintings soon.
I'll leave you with some beautiful photos from a great site called ochrestore . Not only are the products simple and pretty but All of the photography was inspiring to me today. Hope you shoppers AND photographers enjoy.

9 comments:

Christina said...

welcome back and good luck catching up with the e-mails!s

Lizzy said...

Thanks so much for your comments! Sorry about the missing link (haha) I've been having a little bug problem. All the links are up now and the lovely yellow couch is from fyndes.com you can take the direct link at the post!

P.s. Loving your blog too!

LiPeony said...

Glad you had a great time in Orlando! Fantastic photos. =D

Aline said...

these are lovely...glad to have you back!!

Char said...

what gorgeous finds

Penny said...

Welcome back! Great shop you featured - thanks for sharing!

kendall.micayla said...

Hi Dallas!
We missed you tons! :) So glad that you are back!
Lovely photos, perfect spring items!!
Kendall

Houston's Weekly Chic said...

Hope you guys had a great time. I'm ready to see some pictures! Seriously, how tan are you right now?

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog as it gave me a chance to learn about yours. I like these simple dishes you found, great link.