Tuesday, March 25, 2014

{ express part three }



Alright! Last express look before the big EXPRESS Times Square Grand Opening. This one is my favorite look of the three posts we did b/c who DOESN'T love a camo trucker hat?!? (It's men's, but I couldn't resist.) I paired it with their white portofino shirt, distressed black denim shorts, my new favorite color blocked heels and added a camel bag and watch b/c I love the gold links.
Which look was your favorite?

Oh and ARE YOU COMING TO THE EVENT?! If yes I hope you'll say hello?


4 comments:

Lace And Tulle said...

love the outfit!! the photos are great!! would love to know what camera and lens you use!!! lovely!!!

Moxie X said...

Love this! It's funny because I hadn't shopped at express since high school until about a year ago and now I can't get enough! Once I'm done with my baby bump I can't wait to get back there!

Xo,
Kerri
Wee.ahintofmoxie.com

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Those shoes!!!!!!!

Rock and Sole Style said...

Love this look especially that hat. It's super cute. Wish I was going to be in NYC - I would've definitely came by.

holla.