Thursday, December 19, 2013

{ be delicious pt. 4 }






3 words for you: Glitter Harem Pants.

For a portion of the holiday shoot at my home, dkny fragrances asked me to throw on something comfy. I grabbed a classic cable knit sweater and my go-to sequin pants from Otte. I picked these pants up on a whim a few months ago and have never been more surpirsed at the amount I've been wearing them. They are comfy, have an elastic band AND the sequins are very tiny so they don't fall off every time you sit down.

I think they were a perfect addition to the decor.

Shop the look here:



And don't forget, you can be one of 5 people who win a Be Delicious gift set! Here is how you enter: 
1. Follow DKNY Fragrances on facebook.
2. Follow @DallasShaw on instagram and twitter.
3. Leave a comment saying you've entered!


Every day we'll be posting new images for you to pin, tweet or instagram for extra entries, and all you have to do is share at these photos (tweet, or pin, or regram) tagging @DallasShaw and @DKNY and leaving a comment on this post with the link to your share.




11 comments:

Melanie said...

Beautiful pictures once again, Dallas! Looks like this shoot was so much fun (and that all the hard prep work paid off)! Your fabulous posts have me dreaming of creating beautiful photo sets with the DKNY Be Delicious I would be so happy to win!

Melanie said...

I pinned another one of your gorgeous pictures! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/56646907787087565/

Melanie said...

I can't stop posting these gorgeous pics, Dallas! I tweeted some Golden Delicious love here: https://twitter.com/3PPrettyBlog/status/414064087421956096

Melanie said...

Sent you another friendly holler on Insta today, too! http://instagram.com/p/iJkKnsqrqB/

Peggy said...

All pinned and shared for you! Spreading the word! XOXO

Christy DuBois said...

I'm following on the social media indicated and therefore entered the dkny fragrance giveaway.

Heather said...

I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of sequin pants - thanks for helping point out another pair to consider! I follow via facebook {Heather Beale}, twitter {@moorehe2} and instagram {@heather_beale}
moorehe2@gmail.com

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

tweeted the post too :) https://twitter.com/moorehe2/status/414127987135508480
moorehe2@gmail.com

Heather said...

pinned the image! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/282882420318212337/
moorehe2@gmail.com

Mike Hall said...

Good jobb