Thursday, February 7, 2013

anthro arrows, pantone color report and NYFW!

Thank you to everyone who came out last night to the valentines event that I hosted for Anthropologie. We hit capacity for this event in a matter of minutes so I was excited to meet everyone who came by. I know some of you saw this on instagram, and I can't wait to share more photos of this with you.


I woke up this morning to find that I was included with some of my fashion favorites in this year color report by Pantone!!!! So excited to be included with this bunch. Hope you'll check it out!

I am headed to nyc for nyfw so I'll make sure to share some highlights on instagram, twitter and eventually here too. (Tonight should be a fun night so you'll want to stay tuned for sure ....)


Bonnie Rose said...

Love that photo book backdrop.
Looks like it was a lot of fun!

Bonnie Rose

mikky said...

Lucky you, have fun!
What's the first photo of? Is it an arrow game where you shoot at the dirt to win prizes?
Cute photo booth.


Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Oh it looks like so much fun and I wish I was back home. Congrats on being included in the Pantone color report!

Chic 'n Cheap Living