Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mane Message



Here at Dallas Shaw.com we are all about putting the things you use every day on display in a beautiful way. I think I use hair ties more than anyone else in the world. I always have at least one on my wrist. I take my hair up and down a million times a day. I am always reaching for one while I paint, to throw on when I head out for a run... so I decided to make mine more easily accessible. 
Recently I was introduced to Mane Message, so I decided to add a few of their hair ties to my collection (b/c everything looks better in excess) and now they live on my desk. 

I love the idea of taking things we use every day in turning them into part of your home styling. 
How do you do this at home? 
Thanks for making me such a  fan of yours Mane Message.
 I'll keep my collection growing.






4 comments:

anto said...

This is such a cool setup. I really like the idea of displaying what we use every day in pretty and decorative ways.

Unknown said...

It's so pretty! I tie my hair extremely often too. It's nice having pretty ones. The pictures display them in great lighting as well! It would be cool if people had these nifty things sold in a bus or something so we can get them on the go! Great post!

Sarah said...

I'm obsessed with these hair ties, i have way too many so this idea is great! thanks for the tip!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dallas!

Great post! I love the idea of turning everyday items and putting them on display in your home! Your blog has always been so inspiring to me! So much so, that have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! To accept this award, check out the rules on my blog:

http://wp.me/p2eedr-cu

Happy Blogging :)