Friday, June 1, 2012

I have been on a scavenger hunt to find the very prettiest hand soaps for my kitchen. 
I am obsessed with finding the best bottles and stocking up.

Here are a few favorites. Does anyone have a favorite above, or one that I overlooked?


CC said...

I've had the Pure and Good bottle on my counter for over a year. I have not tired of it one bit. I love it!

Brooke said...

Savon de Marseille liquid soaps all come in beautiful glass bottles. Favorite scent by far is rose.

Sarah O'Brien said...

pretty hand soaps, can't me in! i've been on the hunt, I think I'll try the Barr-Co. Happy Friday!!!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

so glad you posted this..was totally looking for some nice soap in pretty bottles.
Have a nice wknd..

Kate said...

I am on the search for pretty soaps too! The appearance of the bottle makes such a big difference. And I agree with Brooke above - the Savon de Marseille soaps are just gorgeous! xx

Kate {Something Fabulous}