Friday, January 27, 2012

alison conklin photography

 Recently, I got to catch up with friend, and super-talent, Alison Conklin for brunch at a local diner. 
(I know, all of my friends are talented! It's a burden. )
She sent over a few photos from the day and I love them so much I thought I would share with you.

 I promise you that every time I get photos from her they are beyond my wildest expectations.
Her sense of composition and color amazes me every time.
If you are in need a photographer with a really good eye- this is your girl. 

She took the photo's for my new website and I cannot WAIT to show you. It launches soon!
You can email and see more of her work here.

12 comments:

Kristen said...

great photos! you look lovely!! how lucky to have such talented people in your life :)

paislea said...

i love that striped shirt!

drop by allister bee soon!

Serena said...

beautiful photos- it helps that you're gorg too :)

x.S

Siena in Style said...

wow you look gorgeous in these black and whote pictures!I love the first one!
kisses from prague
have a wonderful friday!
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

lovely photos, I'm a fan!

bevy said...

wow, these are wonderful. great job! you're not a bad model either.

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

GORGEOUS!! She does have a way with color and light that takes pure talent!!

Have a wonderful weekend, Dallas <3

designchic said...

You look wonderful...love the stripe shirt, and the black and white photos...gorgeous!!

Devorah said...

I just started following your blog and am already in love! Fantastic shots and so much talent; hoping to follow my dreams too:)

Lesley Rials Napper said...

I love your makeup in that close up! Would love for you to share what products you used!

marni zarr said...

love these photos and your new venture!

bink and boo said...

I love the photo of you through the window. Beautiful!