Wednesday, May 12, 2010

rain, rain

no may flowers here just yet. I have pulled out my equestrian wellies from dav rain (the black ones below, and my matching black umbrella) - and set out to pick up some framing today.
I tend to wear some impractical clothing when it rains. white jeans with my wellies...sometimes even big brights florals. It keeps my happy in the wet cold.
Other things keeping my smiling: Coach's new webpage!
How sweet! Bring on spring!!!

dav, netaporter, anthropologie, coach

5 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

I've been wanting some Hunter boots bad. I'm a little sad I missed out on getting them this season because the flowers definitely have bloomed over here. Can't wait to check out the new Coach website. I love their key chains!

Copious Couture said...

I'm like that as well!!! My favourite thing to wear when it rains is one of my many bright tights!!! It keeps me happy!

Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Love it. Dont let a little rain ruin your sunny outfit :)

Heather Feemster said...

It might be raining (sad) but you going to look super cute!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

It's been rainy & gross here too. I had to break out the boots and tights again. I like how you stay the course & wear white! :)